Automotive engineers developing high-integrity systems must meet functional safety requirements and demonstrate the systems’ compliance with industry standards. MATLAB® and Simulink® help development teams meet these requirements through each stage of the development workflow.
- Follow the TÜV SÜD–approved workflow for using Simulink for ISO 26262 projects
- Learn about ISO 26262 prequalified development tools (42:27)
- Practice the code generation verification workflow with an example using Simulink Test™
- Read how to develop AUTOSAR- and ISO 26262–compliant software for a hybrid vehicle battery management system
- See how Kostal cut development and certification time by 30%
- Get a wall poster of the ISO workflow