Analog Data Acquisition
Configure analog input channels and acquire data from your device
|Add input channel to device interface (Since R2020a)
|Read data acquired by hardware (Since R2020a)
|Simultaneously read and write device channel data (Since R2020a)
|Start DataAcquisition background operation (Since R2020a)
|Stop background operation (Since R2020a)
|Remove channel from device interface (Since R2020a)
|Flush DataAcquisition input and output buffers (Since R2020a)
|Analog Input Recorder
|Acquire and visualize analog input signals
- Acquire Data in the Foreground
Acquire data from a device while MATLAB® waits.
- Acquire Data in the Background with Live Plot Updates
Acquire data from a device while MATLAB continues to run.
- Generate and Measure Signals with Analog Devices ADALM1000
Program a DataAcquisition for ADALM1000 input and output.
- Acquire Data with Analog Input Recorder
Use the Analog Input Recorder app to visualize and record analog input signals.
Multiple Channels and Measurement Types
- Acquire Data from Multiple Channels
This example shows how to acquire data from multiple channels, and from multiple devices on the same chassis.
- Acquire Bridge Measurements
This example shows how to acquire and plot data from an NI USB-9219 device.
- Acquire Sound Pressure Data
This example shows how to acquire sound data from an NI 9234.
- Acquire IEPE Data
This example shows how to acquire IEPE data using an NI 9234.
- Acquire Data and Generate Signals Simultaneously
Acquire and generate data at the same time.