AR.Drone 2.0 Support from Embedded Coder
Deploy Simulink models and controllers to AR.Drone 2.0 using Embedded Coder
Capabilities and Features
The AR.Drone 2.0 Quadcopter Embedded Coder target allows users to build customized controllers for the AR.Drone 2.0 in MATLAB, and Simulink and automatically build and deploy them onto the drone via Wi-Fi. Users can add to existing models and controllers to enhance the AR.Drone 2.0 design or start from scratch and build their own quadcopter controller.
- Automatically deploy code generated from Simulink to the AR.Drone 2.0 via Wi-Fi
- Utilize External Mode to monitor and tune algorithms as the code is running
- Simulink template models and controllers can be used to get started prototyping your own design
- Step by step examples explain how to access the AR Drone 2.0 hardware in Simulink.
- Background information about the AR Drone 2.0 target explaining automatic code generation.
- Default firmware reinstalls when vehicle restarts so you do not have to worry about re-flashing
About AR.Drone Quadcopter
- Is a Wi-Fi controlled, four-propeller helicopter manufactured by Parrot®
- Is designed to be controlled from a mobile device, such as a tablet or phone
- Has a 720p front camera with 93° field of view lens, with 30 frames per second recording rate
- Also includes a QVGA vertical camera with 64° field of view lens, for 60 frames per second recording rate
Platform and Release Support
Available only on Windows® and 64-bit Mac OS X. The capabilities on the page represent the latest release. Download the Embedded Coder AR.Drone target by selecting from the following links.
Note: Not supported or tested on R2015a or R2015b.