Jay Abraham, MathWorks
Getting embedded avionics software projects to certify to the DO-178B standard can be difficult and challenging. Attend this webinar to learn about optimum tool chains for DO-178B certification. With live product demonstrations, see how code verification products from The MathWorks help embedded software development, integration and test teams attain certification quickly and efficiently.
Learn how you can apply these best practices to your critical DO-178B compliant avionics projects by:
• Addressing challenges faced by teams developing to DO-178B compliance
• Reducing the number of robustness test-cases
• Using automation to help decrease verification and test efforts
Who Should Attend:
• Software Engineers working on aviation projects
• Designated Engineering Representatives (DER)
• Quality Assurance and Test Engineers responsible for certification
Recorded: 16 Jun 2009
Select a Web Site
Choose a web site to get translated content where available and see local events and offers. Based on your location, we recommend that you select: .Select web site
You can also select a web site from the following list:
Select the China site (in Chinese or English) for best site performance. Other MathWorks country sites are not optimized for visits from your location.