Numerical Computing with MATLAB
Copyright 2004, Cleve Moler.
by Cleve Moler
A traditional textbook print edition, published by the Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics, is available from the SIAM Web site.
Reproduction of single copies of this Web edition is permitted for individual use. Reproduction or distribution of multiple copies is not permitted without permission from the author via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download Individual Chapters:
- Preface (5 pages)
- Introduction to MATLAB (55 pages)
- Linear Equations (45 pages)
- Interpolation (27 pages)
- Zeros and Roots (25 pages)
- Least Squares (27 pages)
- Quadrature (21 pages)
- Ordinary Differential Equations (53 pages)
- Fourier Analysis (23 pages)
- Random Numbers (15 pages)
- Eigenvalues and Singular Values (39 pages)
- Partial Differential Equations (21 pages)
Download the NCM Toolbox and App
Learn Differential Equations
Up close with Gilbert Strang and Cleve Moler.
A collection of experiments using interactive MATLAB apps