Accelerating Finite Element Analysis (FEA) in MATLAB
Updated 1 Sep 2016
Expedite the computationally intensive part of the mechanical analysis stage of a coupled electro-mechanical FEA of an electrostatically actuated micro-electro-mechanical (MEMS) device by using “parfor” to:
1. Compute Element Stiffness
2. Assemble global stiffness matrix (K) from element stiffness matrices
3. Assemble Force matrix (F)
Vaishali Shrivastava (2023). Accelerating Finite Element Analysis (FEA) in MATLAB (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/29430-accelerating-finite-element-analysis-fea-in-matlab), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
- Parallel Computing >
- Mathematics and Optimization > Partial Differential Equation Toolbox > Structural Mechanics >
- Engineering > Mechanical Engineering > Micro-electromechanical Systems (MEMS) >
Inspired by: MESH2D: Delaunay-based unstructured mesh-generation
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!
Discover Live Editor
Create scripts with code, output, and formatted text in a single executable document.