Has anyone noticed any buffering issues with USRPs? I can transmit and receive data but whenever I change the transmitted data, the receiver still reads the old transmitted signal. This is true even if I stop transmitting or disconnect the power from the transmitter. If I do a "release" or a very large number of dummy reads, the correct data is read. This leads me to believe there is a problem with buffering but I don't know how to solve this, apart from releasing the system object or reading lots of dummy data (both of these approaches take up a lot of time).
I'm using two N210 with XCVR2450 daughterboards and Matlab R2020a (Communications Toolbox with SDRuTransmitter and SDRuReceiver). I've tried both with and without Burst Mode but that doesn't seem to make any difference. I'm seeing the same problem under Windows 10 and Ubuntu 20.04.