- finding an alternative to ghostscript. ghostscript is the only open source pdf handling library I know.
- write your own pdf handling code using the standard. Good luck with that, you'll be better off with ghostscript.
Merging pdf without ghostscript
25 views (last 30 days)
Guillaume on 17 Jul 2017
Matlab has no built-in pdf handling capabilities and if it had it would likely use ghostscript behind the scene, so you've left with:
More Answers (2)
Benjamin Großmann on 22 Mar 2021
Bereketab Gulai on 28 Jan 2020
You can still use Ghostscript along with append_pdfs.
- Install GS on your machine or get copy of it is files
- Store gs files with your application
- Copy append_pdfs and modify gs path to indicate where you hava gs...exe
- Use append_pdfs like usual
Tested VBA Code but it requires Adobe Standard or Pro, which not suitable.