Simulate pulsed and FMCW radar systems for surveillance and automotive applications. Model the complete physical layer of wireless communications systems such as 5G, LTE, DVB, ZigBee, including multiple antennas (MIMO) using a combination of RF Blockset libraries and other MATLAB® or Simulink® product libraries.
RF System and Transceiver Design
- RF System Design for Radar and Wireless Communications
Design an RF system for radar and wireless communication systems.
- RF Transceiver Design
Design an RF transmitter and receiver.
LTE RF Transmitter and Receiver Design
- Modeling and Testing an LTE RF Transmitter (LTE Toolbox)
This example shows how to characterize the impact of radio frequency (RF) impairments, such as in-phase and quadrature (IQ) imbalance, phase noise, and power amplifier (PA) nonlinearities, on the performance of an LTE transmitter.
- Modeling and Testing an LTE RF Receiver (LTE Toolbox)
This example demonstrates how to model and test an LTE RF receiver using LTE Toolbox™ and RF Blockset™.
802.11ax RF Transmitter Design
- Modeling and Testing an 802.11ax RF Transmitter (WLAN Toolbox)
This example shows how to characterize the impact of RF impairments in an 802.11ax transmitter.
NR RF Receiver and Transmitter Design
- Modeling and Testing an NR RF Receiver with LTE Interference (5G Toolbox)
Characterize the impact of RF impairments of NR-TM waveforms when coexisting with LTE waveforms.
- Modeling and Testing an NR RF Transmitter (5G Toolbox)
Characterize the impact of RF impairments, such as IQ imbalance, phase noise, and PA nonlinearities in an NR RF transmitter.