Select Data for Estimation
Select data subsets, specify estimation and validation data
|Select frequency points or range in FRD model|
|Specific experiments from multiple-experiment data set|
|Merge data sets into iddata object|
|Concatenate FRD models along frequency dimension|
- Specify Estimation and Validation Data in the App
You should use different data sets to estimate and validate your model for best validation results.
- Select Subsets of Data
Select portions of data for identification in the app or at the command line.
- Create Data Sets from a Subset of Signal Channels
You can create a new data set in the System Identification app by extracting subsets of input and output channels from an existing data set.
- Create Multiexperiment Data Sets in the App
You can create a time-domain or frequency-domain data set in the System Identification app that includes several experiments.
- Create Multiexperiment Data at the Command Line
You can create
iddataobjects that contain several experiments.
- Dealing with Multi-Experiment Data and Merging Models
This example shows how to deal with multiple experiments and merging models when working with System Identification Toolbox™ for estimating and refining models.