C++ Software Engineer Digital Thread Technology (m/f/d)
Zusammenfassung der Tätigkeit
- Stelle: 30820-MGAI
- Ort: DE-München
- Abteilung: Product Development
Join us developing the MathWorks digital thread, a high performance and scalable C++ based service infrastructure. As part of the global development team, you will work on leading edge software solutions that help companies in aerospace, automotive, railway and industrial automation industries streamline the development of certified software for their safety critical embedded systems using the complete MATLAB and Simulink product family.
As a member of our global development team, you will be responsible for extending our digital thread infrastructure.
- Develop highly performant analysis capabilities for graph data structures.
- Contribute to a service-oriented architecture to interact with all our tools used by our customers to develop and verify embedded software.
- Develop sophisticated traceability analysis capabilities.
- Develop services for performant data query and analysis for cloud native solutions.
- Participate in the full software development cycle, from requirements gathering and use-case analysis, to specification, architecture, design, implementation, and testing.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including quality engineers, documentation, and user experience, as well as other MATLAB and Simulink development teams.
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Programming experience in C++
- Candidates for this position must be authorized to work in Germany.
Good communication and organizational skills are essential
Any of the following skills are highly welcome:
- Experience with MathWorks tools (e.g. MATLAB, Simulink, Embedded Coder)
- Experience with service oriented architectures and cloud technologies
- Multithreading experience
- Expertise with object oriented design
- Experience with Golang
- Experience with graph database (OrientDB, Neo4j, …)
- DevOps experience (CI, Git, package manager, …)
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 6,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.