Senior Sales Account Manager Automotive Suppliers (m/f/d)
Zusammenfassung der Tätigkeit
Are you excited to work with leading automotive suppliers on cutting-edge technologies such as electrification, automated driving, and the future of mobility? Do you want to be part of the journey towards carbon-neutral and safe mobility?
By joining the MathWorks automotive team as a Senior Account Manager for a dedicated set of automotive suppliers, you will be responsible for driving the digital transformation of engineering at your customers. You will represent one of the most respected technology leaders in the industry while working with a committed and enthusiastic team.
- Define and execute the account strategy
- Build and maintain relationships with executives and technical experts
- Identify and drive opportunities to achieve your revenue targets for licenses and services
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience is required.
- M.Sc. or BA degree in an engineering, science, or business discipline
- Software sales experience
- Fluent German and English skills
- Experience in balancing new license volume with strategic sales opportunities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Knowledge about specific automotive accounts
- Proven experience in the automotive industry
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.