Senior Sales Account Manager - Automotive OEM (m/f/d)
Zusammenfassung der Tätigkeit
As Senior Sales Account Manager, you will further develop our existing relationship and engagement with one of the most prestigious automotive organizations in Germany.
Following a team-based selling methodology, you will work closely with local and international technical and marketing experts to bring the full range of the MathWorks product portfolio and service offerings to your key account. It is the declared goal to achieve higher senior customer relationships and herewith drive the adoption of MathWorks products and platforms.
If you have experience selling complex software solutions preferably into the Automotive sector, this could be an exciting next step in your career. You will join a committed and enthusiastic team in a highly-profitable, privately-held, world-class software organization, in a fast-growing market.
- Achievement of revenue targets through promoting product usage and selling Services such as Training and Consulting.
- Work closely with potential customers at all levels to understand and leverage users' requirements and management business issues.
- Work closely with MathWorks business partners from the customer facing engineering and marketing departments to develop and implement global account strategies.
- Gain access to and influence the appropriate decision makers to manage any evaluation processes in order to pursue business opportunities through to a successful conclusion.
- Closely collaborate with your Technical Account Manager to develop and execute the account strategy in order to increase the adoption of MathWorks products and services. Through this, you will generate new business and contribute to the long-term successes with your account.
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience is required.
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. degree in an Engineering discipline.
- Evidence of success in complex software solutions sales into the Automotive industry segment.
- Proven experience in the Automotive industry
- Self-driven, high energy level.
- Fluent German and English skills; Common European Framework of Reference for Languages Level C1/C2.
- Willingness to travel internationally to global customer locations.
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.