Sr. Sales Account Manager - Research Organizations (m/f/d)
More than 5000 universities and research organizations worldwide use MathWorks technology to develop new innovations and ideas. Our technology enables cutting-edge research and contributes to solving the grand challenges of science, society and industry.
As a Senior Sales Account Manager based in Munich you will sell MathWorks software and services to research organizations in Germany and Austria. Your role is to enhance our existing relationships and to develop new opportunities to ensure the renewal of our existing offerings and expanding the business in the research landscape.
You will be employing advanced sales strategies and tools to position the value and economic impact of our products and services to our customers. You will join a dynamic team in an exciting and versatile market and work closely with local and international marketing and technical experts.
- Develop and build higher level customer relationships within existing accounts as well as finding new contacts through prospecting
- Skilled in consultative selling, with a deep understanding of the client’s needs and MathWorks capabilities
- Develop and execute account and territory strategies, identifying and prioritizing opportunities and developing client-valued solutions
- Develop and manage a funnel of activities. Document and report sales activities using an advanced CRM system
- Collaborate closely with the technical, marketing and sales teams and develop strategies to expand the business
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience is required.
- Bachelor in the technical or economic field and sales experience required
- Demonstrated success managing a territory and using a CRM system
- Fluency in German and English
- Selling experience in the research and software market
- Self-driven personality; high energy level
- Candidates must be willling to travel 25% - 50% of the time
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.