To install the NXP RADAR Toolbox for S32R, please follow these steps:
1. Go to MATLAB Add-On Manager and select the NXP Support Package S32R toolbox.
2. Select Open Folder option to navigate to the installation path.
3. Run NXP_Support_Package_S32R.m script and follow the steps shown on the UI
The NXP RADAR Toolbox for MATLAB is a complementary integrated development environment for S32R processor which is a 32-bit Power Architecture-based microcontroller for automotive and industrial radar applications. It offers an increased level of integration available to designers of next-generation automotive radar modules. Designed to address advanced radar signal processing capabilities and merge it with microcontroller capabilities for generic software tasks and car bus interfacing. It meets the high-performance computation demands required by modern beam-forming fast chirp modulation radar systems by offering unique signal processing acceleration together with powerful multi-core architecture.
The NXP RADAR Toolbox for MATLAB enables editing and simulation of designs for SPT accelerator from MATLAB environment.
Please visit our community - https://community.nxp.com/community/mbdt - for examples and support.
- Seamless integration with MATLAB environment for easy RADAR application development and simulations for SPT 2.x and SPT3.x
- Includes collaterals providing convenient access to manuals, tool guides, how-to videos and application notes
- Example projects demonstrating NXP RADAR Capabilities
- Includes object detection application
NXP Model-Based Design Toolbox Team (2020). NXP_Support_Package_S32R (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/72232-nxp_support_package_s32r), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
- Added support for adaptive scaling in the SPT instructions: RDX2/RDX4/IRDX2/IRDX4;