Network Analyzer analyzes the deep learning network architecture specified by layers. The layer information includes the sizes of layer activations and learnable parameters, the total number of learnable parameters, and the sizes of state parameters of recurrent layers. Use the network analyzer to
• Visualize and understand the network architecture,
• Check that you have defined the architecture correctly,
• Detect problems before training.
Problems that analyzeNetwork detects include
• Missing or disconnected layers,
• Mismatching or incorrect sizes of layer inputs,
• Incorrect number of layer inputs,
• Invalid graph structures.
net = googlenet
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!