TT-Toolbox (TT=Tensor Train) Version 2.2
TT(Tensor Train) format is an efficient way for low-parametric
representation of high-dimensional tensors. The TT-Toolbox
is a MATLAB implementation of basic operations with
tensors in TT-format. It includes:
* tt_tensor and tt_matrix classes for storing vectors and operators
* Basic linear algebra subroutines (addition, matrix-by-vector product,
elementwise multiplication and many others) using standard MATLAB syntax,
linear complexity in the dimension, reshape function
* Fast rounding procedure with a prescribed accuracy
* Advanced approximation and solution techniques:
* Approximate solution of linear systems and eigenvalue problems
* Cross methods to approximate ``black-box'' tensors
* Wavelet tensor train decomposition
* Construction of basic operators and functions (Laplace operator, function of a TT-tensor)
* Computation of maximal and minimal elements of a tensor
* and several others
New in Version 2.2
* Better documentation
* Mixed QTT-Tucker format (qtt_tucker class)
* reshape function for a TT-tensor/TT-matrix
* dmrg_cross method for black-box tensor approximation
* Convolution in QTT-format
Ivan (2020). oseledets/TT-Toolbox (https://github.com/oseledets/TT-Toolbox), GitHub. Retrieved .
Dear prof. Ivan
Is there a way to check the number of function evaluations when approximating a black box function by dmrg_cross function?
It is so help to me. But I am so locked into 'how to apply QTT on multidimensional convolution'.
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!