This file set includes a top level unsychronized Tx / Rx model and a more detailed synchronized Rx model. The top level model Tx outptut has been tested with a third party reference mil-std-188-110 modem and found to generates compliant waveforms. A variable symbol rate Tx driving the synchronized Rx model was added on 11/21/08.
The Rx model implements the 1200 bps / short (0.6 sec) interleave mode. It is driven by recorded wave files that have varying degrees of timing and carrier errors to test the tracking loops.
The model includes:
1) selectable channel impairments
2) preamble correlation to initiate downstream processing
3) a 20 forward-20 feedback tap Recursive Decision Feedback Equalizer
3) timing recovery loop to track long term clock rate errors
4) carrier recvoery loop to ease the burdon of the equalizer
5) novel timing and phase error detectors
6) received data converted to scrolling text output
Dick Benson (2021). A Synchronized Mil-Std-188-110B Receiver (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/22074-a-synchronized-mil-std-188-110b-receiver), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!