Highlights
Verfolgen

Chen Lin

Introducing a New Discussions Area for Cody Users!

Chen Lin am 5 Jun. 2024 (Bearbeitet am 12 Jun. 2024)
Letzte Aktivität Antwort von Chen Lin am 13 Jun. 2024

Many MATLAB enthusiasts come Cody to sharpen their skills, face new challenges, and engage in friendly competition. We firmly believe that learning from peers is one of the most effective ways to grow.
With this in mind, the Cody team is thrilled to unveil a new feature aimed at enriching your learning journey: the Cody Discussion Channel. This space is designed for sharing expertise, acquiring new skills, and fostering connections within our community.
On the Cody homepage, you'll now notice a Discussions section, prominently displaying the four most recent posts. For those eager to contribute, we encourage you to familiarize yourself with our posting guidelines before creating a new post. This will help maintain a constructive and valuable exchange of ideas for everyone involved.
Together, let's create an environment where every member feels empowered to share, learn, and connect.
Hassaan
Hassaan am 13 Jun. 2024 (Bearbeitet am 13 Jun. 2024)
Can I create educational solution tutorials/videos to Cody questions on 'Youtube' and 'Discussions' forum. Obviously, with my implementation and thought process.
Chen Lin
Chen Lin am 13 Jun. 2024

Sure. The community would love to see those tutorials and videos!

On another thread , Ned Gulley, the founder of Cody community, challenges everyone to create a ‘How I solve it’ video.

Look forward to seeing your video.

Tags