How can I tell if my license, in general, has expired?
If the License Center indicates that your product(s) have not expired
- If you are receiving this when attempting to open MATLAB, try reactivating your machine using these instructions.
- If you are getting License Manager Error -10 when trying to use specific toolboxes, double check that the toolbox on the license has not expired in the License Center.
- If it has not and you are using an Individual or Designated Computer license, update it using these instructions.
- If you are using a network license, contact your License Administrator and ask them to make sure that the hosted license file is up to date.
If the License Center indicates that your product(s) have expired
- If you are using a trial license, this error indicates that your trial has expired. To extend your trial, please contact your sales representative.