Simulink Coder: Unknown type name mxarray
24 Ansichten (letzte 30 Tage)
Ältere Kommentare anzeigen
Hugo Pontes am 8 Jan. 2021
Kommentiert: Hugo Pontes am 11 Jan. 2021
Hello. I have created a custom S Function block that outputs the sum of a user definable number of inputs and it works in simulation. The next step for me is to generate C code from it using Simulink Coder. For now I don't want to inline the S function, I just want to test its autocoded functionality.
When I generate the src and header files and try to build an executable in eclipse I get the following errors:
- unknown type name 'RTWSfcnInfo' in mymodel.h
- unknown type name 'mxarray' in mymodel.h,simstruct_def.h, simstruct_internal.h
- unknown type name '_ResolveVarFcn' ini simstruct_def.h
- #error unrecognized use in simstruct_compond.h
- #error unhandled case in simstruct_compond.h
- #error Must define one of RT, NRT, MATLAB_MEX_FILE, SL_INTERNAL, or FIPXT_SHARED_MODULE in simstruc_compcond.h
I have looked for a solution online and for other people this was solved by including mex.h - I have tried it and it did not work.
Thanks in advance!
Find more on Simulink Coder in Help Center and File Exchange
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!