MATLAB Answers

Shepp-Logan phantom dataset

7 views (last 30 days)
Is there any biological word for tha small ellipses in the lower portion of the image. For example in human head data we call the inner part as corpus callopsum?


Sign in to comment.

Accepted Answer

Johannes Fischer
Johannes Fischer on 3 Jul 2020
In their paper from 1974, they call these ellipses tumors (see caption of Figure 1)

  1 Comment

Sign in to comment.

More Answers (0)

Translated by