We don't have this functionality built into App Designer today. However, you could write specific code to do this. At a high-level, this would be:
- Loop over all components
- Store the relevant properties for that component into a struct (e.g. Value for edit field, Position for figure, SelectedObject / Value for radio buttons & a button group)
- Store the code name of the component in the same struct
- Store that struct into a "master" struct
- Save the "master" struct to a MAT-file
- Load the MAT-file
- Loop over all fieldnames of the "master" struct
- For each property stored in the component struct, assign the properties of the component with that code name
You would have to define which properties are relevant for each component.
See the attached MLAPP for an example.