I am having issues with the "Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library" Error (see picture below), while executing Matlab in combination with the Interactive Brokers Trader Work Station.
A few remarks on how this error occurs:
- I have a Matlab script that is constantly connected to the TWS API from Interactive Brokers, which does things like extract price data, request account details and opening trades.
- For this purpose I installed the following program that I needed to get the connection between Matlab and Interactive Brokers working (I believe this might be relevant, because this is the only part that I can think of that might have messed with C++): https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=5041
- As you can see on the screenshot, this error occurs multiple times over the runtime (~ every 2 - 3 hours or so).
- As long as I do not hit "okay", Matlab continues to execute the program just fine, however from monitoring my resources I can see that the errors take up a large portion of CPU processing capacity which slows down the execution eventually and causes errors
- When I do hit "okay" while Matlab is running, it will cause Matlab to crash.
- The Matlab-Interactive Brokers connection is based on ActiveX as far as I know
Any ideas how to solve this issue? Many thanks in advance!