- No. It's not a feature. I have many, many editor tabs open to different files.
- Click and drag the title bar of the command window to some other location.
- No, that is not a feature. The function keys work for me.
How can I undock the command window?
3 views (last 30 days)
Show older comments
David Koenig on 25 Jan 2023
Commented: Image Analyst on 26 Jan 2023
I have just downloaded R2022b and am having troubles.
(1) I can only keep one script window in the editor at a time. Is that a new feature?
(2) I can not undock the command window and move it around and resize it. Is there some trick for undocking the command window?
(3) when using the debugger, the function keys do not work. Is that a new feature of R2022b? Thanks.
Call tech support for free installation assistance if the problem you mentioned persist.
More Answers (0)
Find more on Environment and Settings in Help Center and File Exchange
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!