How to get the matlab code for "viptraffic" demo which is available in matlab?
3 Ansichten (letzte 30 Tage)
Ältere Kommentare anzeigen
AVINASH am 2 Feb. 2015
Kommentiert: AVINASH am 3 Feb. 2015
I came to know about a demo "viptraffic" or (TRACKING CARS USING BACKGROUND ESTIMATION) which is present in the matlab. I need a code in matlab or computer vision for that model.It can be opened in such a way that
1. go to "matlab help"
2. under "matlab help",on the left corner, select "demos"
3. under "demos", select "BLOCKSETS",
4. under "blocksets", select "video and image processing".
5. In that we are having a model of "TRACKING CARS USING BACKGROUND ESTIMATION", open that model (which is present at top right corner),
6. A window will pop up, heading is "viptraffic_win"
7. go to simulation -under simulation press "start" option.
Please can any one help me in getting a matlab code for that model.Thanks in advance. Please don't ignore the request.
Michelle Hirsch am 2 Feb. 2015
Avinash - This example is implemented as a Simulink model. There is no fundamental underlying MATLAB code to Simulink models. The window that opens up in your step 6 is the Simulink model. The Simulink model is comprised of Simulink blocks, not MATLAB code.
Weitere Antworten (0)
Find more on Model, Block, and Port Callbacks in Help Center and File Exchange
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!