Matlab GUI OPening Slowly
5 Ansichten (letzte 30 Tage)
I have an issue with my Matlab GUI I compiled with Matlab version R2013a. Once the executable is made by compiling the source code, it takes nearly 2 minutes to open the interface for the first time. From the next time onwards it takes around 30 - 40 sec to open the interface.
- The executable formed after compiling is about 23Mb
- The log file formed after compiling which shows the functions excluded is around 90Mb
- I don't have any 'addpath', 'genpath' , 'uigetdir' functions in my code.
- My main source code is nearly 254Kb and it calls some 30 other function files
- I don't nothing in my OpeningFcn expect setting a single variable for version number
Once the GUI interface is opened it gives me correct answers as expected.
Any suggestion on what possibly can be the reason ??
Image Analyst am 21 Feb. 2014
This is totally normal. Everyone complains about the time it takes to launch compiled apps, especially the first time. Join the club.
Walter Roberson am 21 Feb. 2014
Compile a non-GUI program that just does something like display "hello world". Time how long it takes to start up. It will likely be not much different.