How much number of hidden neurons should I take in nprtool ?
1 view (last 30 days)
Greg Heath on 16 Feb 2014
It is always best to
1. Accept all defaults
3. Evaluate the non-training validation and test results
4. If satisfactory, consider reducing H, the number of hidden nodes
1. Consider changing to non-default values
2. Consider changing to a command line approach so that you can use loops to create multiple designs more easily. For example I usually use an outer loop with 10 candidates for H and an inner loop of Ntrials = 10 different weight initializations for each H candidate.
3. For command line examples search
Hope this helps.
Thank you for formally accepting my answer