Control your Stateflow® chart independently of the Simulink® time step by using events.
- Use Events to Execute Charts
An overview of chart response to event broadcasts.
- Broadcast Local Events in Parallel States
sendoperator for directed event broadcasts.
- Process Events in States Containing Inner Transitions
entryactions are executed when inner transitions occur.
- Control Chart Execution by Using Event Actions in a Superstate
Charts execute actions in a superstate before actions in a substate.
- View Differences Between Stateflow Messages, Events, and Data
Compare the behavior of messages, events, and data in Stateflow charts.