Fixed Point Conversion Basics and Type Specification
Learn about fixed-point conversion basics, the automated fixed-point conversion process, fixed-point function support for HDL code generation, and data type specification. For an overview on the fixed-point conversion process, see Automated Fixed-Point Conversion. To get started with an example, see Floating-Point to Fixed-Point Conversion.
|Floating-point to fixed-point conversion configuration object
- Automated Fixed-Point Conversion
Convert floating-point MATLAB® code to fixed-point code.
- Specify Type Proposal Options
- Specify Properties of Entry-Point Function Inputs
Specify input properties so that the code generator can determine the properties of all variables.
- Data Type Issues in Generated Code
Highlight potential data type issues in report.
- Functions Supported for HDL and SystemC Code Generation
Built-in MATLAB and toolbox functions supported for HDL and SystemC code generation.
- Custom Plot Functions
Use a custom plotting function to visualize the differences between the floating-point and fixed-point results.
- Edit Configuration Parameters for Fixed-Point Code Generation
Edit fixed-point configuration object parameters interactively.