Manual Fixed-Point Conversion in MATLAB
Define Fixed-Point Data Types
Cast Between Data Types
|Create identity matrix with fixed-point properties|
|Create array of all ones with fixed-point properties|
|Create array of all zeros with fixed-point properties|
|Cast variable to different data type|
|Cast 64-bit integer types to an equivalent |
|Cast fi object to equivalent integer data type|
|Cast an integer data type to equivalent |
- Fixed-Point Conversion Workflows
Learn which fixed-point conversion method best matches your end goal and your level of fixed-point expertise.
- Decide Which Workflow is Right for Your Application
Learn the benefits of each conversion workflow to help you decide which one best fits your needs.
- Manual Fixed-Point Conversion Workflow
Learn about workflow for manual float-to-fixed conversion.
- Manual Fixed-Point Conversion Best Practices
Get from generic MATLAB® code to an efficient fixed-point implementation using manual fixed-point conversion.
- Manually Convert a Floating-Point MATLAB Algorithm to Fixed Point
Manual conversion of a floating-point MATLAB algorithm to fixed point.
- Know When a Function is Supported for Instrumentation and Acceleration
Determine which functions are supported for fixed-point conversion.
Troubleshoot functions that are not supported for fixed-point conversion.
Troubleshoot data type mismatch errors.