The TPT toolbox makes it easy to set up TPT projects for testing Simulink models. To test a Simulink subsystem, simply select the subsystem to be tested. With one click the TPT test project is initialized with all interface signals and parameters as well as test harness generation. You can start with test case definition and test execution.
- Open existing TPT test projects for the selected Simulink Subsystem
- Link an existing TPT project with the selected Simulink Subsystem
- Add TPT measurement signals by selecting model-internal signals
- Remove measurement signals from a TPT project
This toolbox and TPT is developed by PikeTec GmbH. It requires an existing TPT installation of TPT17 or higher. TPT is a testing tool for reactive testing of Simulink and Simulink Real-Time in Model-in -the-loop (MiL) and Software-in-the-loop (SiL).
- MATLAB 2017b or higher
- TPT17 or higher
- TPT MATLAB Runtime Package
- TPT RMI API enabled