Updated 4 Jul 2019
Vantage QSP Modelling Tools(VQMTools) are aimed at simplifying engineering tasks encountered during a QSP project. More details on the tools can be seen in this poster https://www.page-meeting.org/default.asp?abstract=9084.
These tools can be used to
* Run sensitivity analysis of parameters for a given chosen objective function
* Verify if a Virtual Subject satisfies the model constraints
* Estimating parameters to find "reference virtual patients"
* Generate a virtual cohort from reference virtual patients and identify virtual population based on clinical trial data
* Virtual Population diagnostics
* Parameter density across population
* Parameter correlations with in virtual population
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!
Discover Live Editor
Create scripts with code, output, and formatted text in a single executable document.