- Enables you to setup the Parrot Minidrones to work with Simulink using the Hardware Setup Screens.
- The support package includes a Controller Project template which you can use as a starting point to build your controller or tweak it to your requirement. It hosts a robust plant model simulation of the Parrot Rolling Spider and Parrot Mambo drones. This enables simulating the results before deploying the model to the hardware. It lets you model 6-DOF equations of motion and simulate aircraft behavior under various flight and environmental conditions.
- Wirelessly deploy Simulink models to the Parrot Minidrones over Bluetooth®.
- Using the Monitor and Tune feature, deploy Simulink models to the minidrone and visualize various data signals in real-time using Simulink Dashboard blocks while the drone is flying. You can also tune various parameters like controller gains, constants etc., on the fly and check the performance.
- Access the images captured from the downward-facing camera of the drone in Simulink models and run basic image processing algorithms on the drone.
- Simulink models can also access other onboard sensors—such as the ultrasonic, accelerometer, gyroscope, and air pressure sensors.
- Keyboard Read block enables you to model and control the drone's flight using the Host PC's keyboard.
- Main Page
- Setup and Configuration
- Release Notes
- Troubleshooting Bluetooth connectivity issues in Windows
- Troubleshooting other issues (Scroll down for troubleshooting)
- Fly a Parrot Minidrone using Hover Parrot Minidrone Simulink Template
- Detect objects on the ground using the downward-facing camera of the Parrot Minidrone
- Follow a set of waypoints or follow an orbit using Parrot Minidrone
- Path planning using Keyboard Control for Parrot Minidrone
- Video series to help you get started with the MathWorks Minidrone competition.
- Drone simulation and control - Understanding the basics of drone control systems and modeling in Simulink.
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!