Simulink for PCV allows users to reconstruct a 3D view from multiple point cloud data generated from Simulink for NID. Simulink for PCV wraps OpenCV to enable to stitch over a million point cloud data such as 3D panorama view (and potentially SLAM view) with faster performance.
- OpenCV 2.3.1 for Windows 32bit/64bit (http://sourceforge.net/projects/opencvlibrary/files/opencv-win/2.3.1/OpenCV-2.3.1-win-superpack.exe/download)
- 32bit/64bit version of MATLAB R2011b or later
- Simulink for NID (http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/32318-simulink-for-natural-interaction-device-nid)
- Computer Vision System Toolbox (highly recommended)
Takashi Chikamasa (2021). Simulink for PCV (Point Cloud Viewer) (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/36803-simulink-for-pcv-point-cloud-viewer), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
- Image Processing and Computer Vision > Computer Vision Toolbox > Point Cloud Processing >
- Image Processing and Computer Vision > Computer Vision Toolbox > Code Generation, GPU, and Third-Party Support >
- Image Processing and Computer Vision > Image Acquisition Toolbox > Image Acquisition Toolbox Supported Hardware > Kinect For Windows Sensor >
- Image Processing and Computer Vision > Image Acquisition Toolbox > Image Data Acquisition > Acquisition Using Kinect for Windows Hardware >
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!