Use Custom Model Advisor checks on Architecture models (System Composer).
Following is an example to identify the exceeded limit of Inports and Outports of a component in an Architecture model.
1. On the MATLAB command window, run
Advisor.Manager.refresh_customizations. This step is necessary to publish the custom checks to the Model Advisor.
2. Open the architecture model.
open_system('slcheck_demo_systemcomposer.slx'); copyfile sl_customization_orig.m sl_customization.m f
3. From the Modeling tab, open Model Advisor. You can also open the Model Advisor by typing this command at the MATLAB command prompt:
Updating Model Advisor cache... Model Advisor cache updated. For new customizations, to update the cache, use the Advisor.Manager.refresh_customizations method.
4. On the Model Advisor window, click By Product > System Composer and Select
Check number of Inports and Outports of a component check.
5. Click Run This Check button. Model Advisor runs the selected check on the architecture model and displays the results.
6. Open the
sl_customization file to view the demo source code.
7. Change the hardcoded threshold value for Inports and Outports to any desired values.
8. Re-run the check to verify the updated results.