Use MathWorks® application deployment products to share your applications outside of the MATLAB environment. Deploy your MATLAB and Simulink applications as standalone desktop applications, web apps, add-ins for Microsoft® Excel®, big data applications, microservices, and enterprise and cloud applications. Package MATLAB code into libraries that you can be integrate with applications written in Java®, Microsoft .NET, Python®, C, and C++.
Products for Application Deployment
Share simulations as standalone executables, web apps, and Functional Mockup Units (FMUs)
Deploy to Desktop
Deploy to Web
Deploy Simulink Simulations
Deploy to Applications Written in Other Programming Languages
- Generate a C++ MATLAB Data API Shared Library and Build a C++ Application (MATLAB Compiler SDK)
Create a C++ MATLAB Data API shared library from MATLAB code and integrate it with sample C++ driver code.
- Generate .NET Assembly and Build .NET Application (MATLAB Compiler SDK)
Create a .NET assembly in MATLAB and integrate it with sample C# code.
- Generate a Python Package and Build a Python Application (MATLAB Compiler SDK)
Create a Python package in MATLAB and implement it with sample Python driver code.
Deploy to Big Data Platforms
- Run Standalone MATLAB MapReduce Application (MATLAB Compiler)
Try an example on creating a standalone MATLAB MapReduce application using the
mcccommand, and run it against a Hadoop® cluster.
- Deploy Tall Arrays to a Spark Enabled Hadoop Cluster (MATLAB Compiler)
Try an example on how to deploy a tall array MATLAB application to a Spark™ enabled Hadoop cluster.
Deploy to Enterprise Systems
- Create Microservice Docker Image (MATLAB Compiler SDK)
Package MATLAB code into a microservice Docker® image.
- Package MATLAB Standalone Applications into Docker Images (MATLAB Compiler)
Example on packaging a MATLAB standalone application into a Docker image.
Deploy to Cloud
- Run MATLAB Web App Server on AWS Using Reference Architecture (MATLAB Web App Server)
Deploy MATLAB Web App Server™ on AWS® using a CloudFormation template.
- Run MATLAB Production Server on Azure Using Reference Architecture (MATLAB Production Server)
Deploy MATLAB Production Server™ on Azure® with customizable ARM templates.
- Azure Deployment for MATLAB Production Server (PAYG) (MATLAB Production Server)
Deploy Azure resources for the server environment and connect to the dashboard.