Collect metrics for generated code during SIL or PIL simulation
Collect code coverage metrics during software-in-the-loop (SIL) and processor-in-the-loop (PIL) simulations. You can use these metrics to show that the generated code does not contain unintended functionality.
Code Coverage with Simulink
- Simulink Code Coverage Metrics
Metrics produced by code coverage analysis.
- Code Coverage for Models in Software-in-the-Loop (SIL) Mode and Processor-in-the-Loop (PIL) Mode
Configure code coverage for SIL and PIL simulations and review results.
Code Coverage with Third-Party Tools
- Configure Code Coverage with Third-Party Tools
Use LDRA tool suite or BullseyeCoverage to collect code coverage metrics during a SIL or PIL simulation.
- Configure Code Coverage Programmatically
Use line commands to set up third-party code coverage analysis for a SIL or PIL simulation.
- View Code Coverage Information at the End of SIL or PIL Simulations
Access results from third-party code coverage tools.
- Code Coverage Summary and Annotations
The use of a third-party code coverage tool produces a code generation report with summary data and annotated coverage information.
- Collect Code Coverage Metrics with a Third-Party Tool
Measure code coverage with third-party tools.
- Code Coverage Tool Support
Third party code coverage tool and compiler support.
- Tips and Limitations
Miscellaneous information about code coverage with third-party tools.