To run simulations that help characterize the behavior of
models of hybrid dynamic systems, build executable programs
that are highly optimized for non-real-time simulation on
your development computer. To build the executable programs,
configure the code generator to use the RSim
rsim.tlc) system target file.
The speed of the generated code is good for batch or Monte
The rapid simulation (RSim) system target file
rsim.tlc) will be removed in a
To speed up simulations, use the Simulink® Rapid Accelerator simulation mode. Rapid Accelerator simulation mode provides the same functionality as the RSim system target file, but is easier to use. See Design Your Model for Effective Acceleration.
To deploy standalone simulations outside of the MATLAB® and Simulink environment, use the Simulink Compiler™. The Simulink Compiler provides a turnkey solution for building and sharing simulations as standalone executables that package a compiled Simulink model with MATLAB code that sets up, runs, and analyzes model simulations. See Comparing Simulink Coder and Simulink Compiler (Simulink Compiler).
- Accelerate, Refine, and Test Hybrid Dynamic System on Host Computer by Using RSim System Target File
Accelerate simulation of a model in nonreal-time on your development computer.
- Configure and Build Model for Rapid Simulation
Configure model for rapid simulation and initiate build process.
- Set Up Rapid Simulation Input Data
Approaches for setting up input data for rapid simulations.
- Use MAT-Files to Feed Data to Inport Blocks for Rapid Simulations
Read input data for rapid simulations from MAT-files.
- Create Scripts for Batch and Monte Carlo Simulations
Use scripts to run multiple simulations without overwriting simulation results.
- Run Rapid Simulations
Build a model once and run multiple simulations to study effects of parameter settings and input signals.
- Run Rapid Simulations Over a Range of Parameter Values
How to run rapid simulations over a range of parameter values.
- Tune Parameters Interactively During Rapid Simulation
Options for tuning parameters interactively during rapid simulation.
- Run Batch Simulations Without Recompiling Generated Code
Modify input signal data and model parameters during batch simulations.
- Rapid Simulation Target Limitations
Limitations of the rapid simulation target.