Get Started with Bluetooth Toolbox
MathWorks Bluetooth® Toolbox provides standard-based tools to design, simulate, and verify Bluetooth communications systems. It supports test waveform generation, golden reference verification, and Bluetooth network modeling.
With the toolbox, you can configure, simulate, and analyze end-to-end Bluetooth communication links. You can create and reuse test benches to verify that your designs, prototypes, and implementations comply with the Bluetooth standard, including Bluetooth Low Energy (LE) and Bluetooth Classic. You can also assess coexistence, interference, localization, and LE Audio scenarios by modeling multiple layers of the Bluetooth protocol stack.
For information on reading from and writing to Bluetooth peripheral devices by using the Bluetooth interface in MATLAB®, see Bluetooth Communication. For information on reading from and writing to Bluetooth LE peripheral devices, see Bluetooth Low Energy Communication.
- Generate Bluetooth LE Waveform and Add RF Impairments
Generate a Bluetooth LE waveform and add radio frequency (RF) impairments.
- Create, Configure, and Simulate Bluetooth LE Network
Use Bluetooth LE node object to create, configure, and simulate Bluetooth piconet.
- Create, Configure and Simulate Bluetooth Mesh Network
Use Bluetooth LE node and mesh profile configuration objects to create, configure, and simulate Bluetooth mesh network.
- Create, Configure, and Simulate Bluetooth LE Broadcast Audio Network
Use Bluetooth LE node object to create, configure, and simulate Bluetooth LE broadcast audio network.
- Configure Bluetooth BR/EDR Channel with WLAN Interference and Pass the Waveform Through Channel
Model a Bluetooth BR/EDR channel with WLAN interference and pass the waveform through the channel.
- Parameterize Bluetooth LE Direction Finding Features
Learn about the Bluetooth LE direction finding features of Bluetooth Toolbox.
- Bluetooth Technology Overview
Learn the basic concepts of the Bluetooth technology.
- Comparison of Bluetooth BR/EDR and Bluetooth LE Specifications
Compare the specifications of Bluetooth BR/EDR and Bluetooth LE.
- Bluetooth Protocol Stack
Explore Bluetooth BR/EDR and Bluetooth LE protocol stack.
- Bluetooth Packet Structure
Describes the structure of Bluetooth BR/EDR and Bluetooth LE packets.