Analyze electrode recordings, from the intracellular to the extracranial.
- Signal Analyzer App: Visualize, process, and analyze signal data interactively
- Time-Frequency Analysis: Identify time-varying coherence and apply continuous wavelet transforms
- Feature Extraction: Automatically extract deep features from time-series data using a wavelet scattering framework
- Wavelet Denoising: Use new algorithms to denoise signal data and optimize settings with the Wavelet Signal Denoiser App
- Deep Learning: Apply LSTM networks for signal classification and prediction tasks
Understand structural and functional image data, from the microscopic to the macroscale.
- Volume Visualization: Display 3D volumetric data and view it interactively with the Volume Viewer App
- Volumetric Image Processing: Use over 50 3D image processing functions, including predefined image filters, a range of morphological operations (including skeletonization), and volume segmentation
- Neuroimaging Data: Explore files with the DICOM Browser app and work with NIfTI files
- Wavelet Denoising: Apply nearly shift invariant wavelets to planar and volumetric image data
- Deep Learning: Apply CNNs for image tasks, including object detection and semantic segmentation
Train models to learn from neuroscience data.
- Deep Learning: Use CNN and LSTM models for classification and regression tasks on image and signal data
- Deep Learning: Use interactive, semi-automated ground truth labeling apps for image and video data
- Apps: Use interactive apps to apply machine learning algorithms for classification and regression
- Bayesian Optimization: Optimize performance of machine learning and deep learning algorithms
- Dimensionality Reduction: Apply feature extraction or feature selection prior to machine learning
- Multidimensional Visualization: Visualize high-dimensional data using t-SNE
Create and share neuroscience data stories.
- Live Editor: Create rich documents combining code, text, figures, interactive controls, and more
- Preprocessing: Use new functions to smooth, clean, and group data before analyzing
- Graphics: Display data with new plot types such as heatmaps, polar plots, and more
- Cloud Computing: Access remote data and compute on public clouds such as Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- MATLAB Online: Author, run, and share MATLAB code through your web browser for convenient, lightweight access
Process live subject data for BCIs and behavioral control systems.
- Performance: Run existing MATLAB code over 2x faster
- MATLAB Coder: Translate over 2000 MATLAB functions to ANSI C or C++ code
- Data Acquisition Toolbox: Build custom adaptors to third-party hardware devices
- Multithreading: Call MATLAB asynchronously from user-created threads using the C++ engine API