Analyze neural, physiological, and behavioral time-series data.
- Signal Analyzer App: Visualize, process, and analyze signal data interactively
- Time-Frequency Analysis: Apply short-time Fourier, continuous wavelet, and adaptive transforms and compute time-varying coherence
- Feature Extraction: Automatically extract deep features from time-series data using a wavelet scattering framework
- Signal Labeling: Label signals interactively and visualize labeled signals with the Signal Labeler App
- Deep Learning: Apply LSTM networks for signal classification and prediction tasks
Analyze images, volumes, and videos at the neuron, brain, and whole-subject scales.
- Volume Visualization: Display 3D volumetric data and view it interactively with the Volume Viewer App
- Volumetric Image Processing: Use over 50 3D image processing functions
- Neuroimaging Data: Explore files with the DICOM Browser app and work with NIfTI files
- Feature Extraction: Use wavelet image scattering to extract features prior to machine and deep learning
- Deep Learning: Apply CNN models for object detection and semantic segmentation and LSTM models for video classification
Create, train, and run models for neuroscience data.
- Deep Learning: Apply CNN models to 3-D image data and LSTM models to video data
- Deep Learning: Import models from and export to other frameworks using the ONNX model format
- Machine Learning: Discover clusters and noise in data with the DBSCAN algorithm
- Multidimensional Visualization: Visualize high-dimensional data using t-SNE
Create, share, and scale data analyses.
- Unlimited Parallel Computing: MATLAB Parallel Server supports unlimited scaling for every user on campus
- Live Editor: Create rich documents combining code, text, figures, interactive controls, animations, and more
- Cloud Computing: Access remote data and compute on public clouds such as Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- MATLAB Online: Author, run, and share MATLAB code through your web browser for convenient, lightweight access
Process live signals for brain recordings, behavioral control systems, and BCIs.
- Performance: Run existing MATLAB code over 2x faster
- MATLAB Coder: Translate over 2000 MATLAB functions to ANSI C or C++ code
- Stateflow: Graphically design state machine logic to run in MATLAB or Simulink
- Data Acquisition Toolbox: Build custom adaptors to third-party hardware devices
- Multithreading: Call MATLAB asynchronously from user-created threads using the C++ engine API