Signal processing is essential for a wide range of applications, from data science to real-time embedded systems. MATLAB® and Simulink® products make it easy to use signal processing techniques to explore and analyze time-series data, and they provide a unified workflow for the development of embedded systems and streaming applications.
With MATLAB and Simulink signal processing products, you can:
- Acquire, measure, and analyze signals from many sources.
- Design streaming algorithms for audio, smart sensor, instrumentation, and IoT devices.
- Prototype, test, and implement DSP algorithms on PCs, embedded processors, SoCs, and FPGAs.
Mit: Robotik und autonome Systeme
Signal Analysis for Everyone
MATLAB and signal processing products help you analyze signals from a range of data sources. You can acquire, measure, transform, filter, and visualize signals without being an expert in signal processing theory. You can apply signal processing tools to:
- Preprocess and filter signals prior to analysis.
- Explore and extract features for data analytics and machine learning applications.
- Analyze trends and discover patterns in signals.
- Visualize and measure time and frequency characteristics of signals.
Streaming DSP Design
MathWorks provides design apps, DSP algorithm libraries, and I/O interfaces for real-time processing of streaming signals in MATLAB and Simulink. You can rapidly design and simulate streaming algorithms for audio, video, instrumentation, smart sensors, wearable devices, and other electronic systems.
DSP System Toolbox™ enables a workflow that helps you design and verify your streaming applications in one environment. You can rapidly optimize designs, find errors early, and deliver a working PC-based prototype.
This streaming design workflow provides:
- Implementation-ready DSP algorithms and extensive filter design tools
- System-level integration and simulation of algorithms and electronic components
- Professional-quality streaming signal scopes, analyzers, and measurements
- Low-latency multichannel I/O for real-time audio processing
- Code generation for accelerating simulation and real-time prototyping
Embedded DSP Implementation
MATLAB and Simulink products streamline the development of embedded DSP software and hardware by providing a complete workflow for fixed-point design and code generation. Using your streaming algorithm and test bench in DSP System Toolbox, you can:
- Verify fixed-point designs in simulation before implementation.
- Automatically generate C/C++ or HDL code for production and integration into your application.
- Incorporate implementation-ready algorithms that generate optimized C code for ARM® processors and HDL code for FPGAs and ASICs