Preclinical Research and Development
MathWorks products are used to identify and validate drug targets and candidates throughout the drug discovery and development process, including target identification and validation as well as lead identification and optimization. By leveraging the MATLAB® platform, researchers benefit from:
- A single integrated environment for studying research areas such as bioanalytics, statistics, sequence analysis, microarray analysis, high-content screening, pathway analysis, and image processing
- Parallel, distributed, and 64-bit computing for high-throughput computation
- Automatic report generation and application deployment
- Graphical and programmatic access to functionality
- Ability to automate workflow steps
Learn more about MathWorks products for computational biology.