Simulink blockset for safety control units (ISO26262-ASIL C and ISO13849-PLd certified ECUs)
- Blockset to easy parameterize I/Os of the safety ECU HY-TTC580
- Code generation to call safety-certified I/O drivers
- DBC-importer to generate ready-to-use CAN signals
- J1939 diagnostic block library for DM1, DM2, and DM3 services
- EEPROM-designer to generate CRC32 secured access for application parameters
- CCP support for parameter calibration and signal monitoring
The IOLib TTC580 Simulink® blockset facilitates application development for the HY-TTC500 ECUs by supporting Model-Based Design. The HY-TTC 500 family consists of high-end safety control units designed to support a wide range of high-end applications.
The IOLib TTC580 maps the extensive I/O set of all HY-TTC500 variants to an easy-to-use blockset. All configuration options are directly entered in dialog boxes in the Simulink model. Together with MathWorks® Embedded Coder™ the IOLib TTC580 enables the automatic generation of production code. This code contains all function calls for the safety-certified I/O-driver C-library.
Beside this, a DBC-importer for CAN-communication, an EEPROM-designer, an additional J1939-diagnostic blockset, and integrated CCP functionality for calibration purposes completes the picture and enables users of IOLib TTC580 to build their application completely from the Simulink model.
- On-site assistance
- System integration
- Embedded Software - Tools, IDE, RTOS
- Control Systems
- Embedded Systems
- Hydraulics and Pneumatics
- Mechatronics and Robotics
- Real-Time Systems
- Aerospace and Defense
- Industrial Automation and Machinery
- Metals, Materials, and Mining
- Rail, Ships, and Other Transportation
Related Connections Views: Embedded Software - Tools, IDE, RTOS, Control Systems, Embedded Systems, Hydraulics and Pneumatics, Mechatronics and Robotics, Real-Time Systems, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Industrial Automation and Machinery, Metals, Materials, and Mining, Rail, Ships, and Other Transportation