Ninox enhances the legibility of papyri documents by mainly color processing methods.
Vlad Atanasiu (2021). Ninox (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/81868-ninox), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
– More robust layout design, using GridLayout.
– Added option to process only the red channel of RGB images, which is useful for infrared images.
– Minor interface and performance improvements.
– Documentation extension.
– The manual is now accessible without running the app. Open the file "/help/ninox.htm" in a web browser. The folder "help" is found in the downloaded ZIP file, together with the Ninox app, and the sample images provided in the folder "images".
The purpose of this app is to enhance the legibility of papyri images. It uses color processing and optical illusions and provides a an interactive image viewing capability. Please refer to the help file included in the app distribution package for more information.
· After installing and running the app, click the "Select, Enhance, & Save" button in the "Enhance" panel.
· Select the image "pix.png" found in the folder "images" of the app package.
· Once the processing is done, you will see an overview of the enhanced images in the "Overview" tab.
· You can compare and interact with the enhanced images in the "Detail" tab.
· Read the manual for further information, by clicking "Read The Manual" button in the "Enhance" tab.
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!