EODML - Matlab connector to EODHistoricalData
Updated 23 Mar 2023
- Historic, intra-day and live (delayed) market data – OHLC bars, adjusted close and volume data
- Historic and upcoming splits, dividends, IPO, and earning events
- Historic short interests
- Historic technicals – SMA, EMA, WMA, RSI, AvgVol, Slope (regression), DMI, DMX, ATR, CCI, SAR, Bollinger, Stochastic, Volatility, etc.
- Symbols lookup – all listed symbols in a certain exchange, or all exchanges that list a certain symbol
- Option chains lookup – contract info, in/out of money, trade info, Greeks, implied volatility; grouped by expiration date
- Fundamental info – corporate info, shares stats or bond data, technicals, split/dividend events, ESG scores, earnings, financials
- Combine all of the above for a full-fledged end-to-end automated trading system using plain Matlab
- EODML's product page: https://undocumentedmatlab.com/EODML
- EODML's GitHub repository: https://github.com/altmany/EODML (where you can report any program issues)
Yair Altman (2023). EODML - Matlab connector to EODHistoricalData (https://github.com/altmany/EODML), GitHub. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Inspired by: IQML
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!
Versions that use the GitHub default branch cannot be downloaded
minor fix to description text
Additional functionality, see changelog file for details