Reads TDMS files into Matlab.
Simplest usage is:
data = TDMS_getStruct(filename.tdms);
- supports reading v2 files
- doesn't require the NI DLL, thus it doesn't require 32bit windows
- supports interleaved data
- allows only reading names & properties to get a quick feel for what is in the file
- allows reading specific subsets of the data for limited memory usage
For subset retrieval examples see:
Jim Hokanson (2022). TDMS Reader (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/30023-tdms-reader), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!