cla_header.h is the file where the data stores, signals and states accesible by cla are declared. Could you please check, if the file is generated or not in the directory by only generating code.
If not, store the data store in the memory section "CpuToCla1MsgRam". To do so follow the link below:
You have to store the data store in "Cpu1ToCla1MsgRam" through embedded coder dictionary.
The steps are as follows:
1) Go to Apps and open "Embedded Coder". A tab name "code mappings" section will appear on the bottom left hand corner of the simulink window.
2) Ensure "tic2000demospkg" is loaded in your model. If not loaded,
- Open embedded coder dictionary from C Code -> Code Interface -> Embedded Coder Dictionary.
- In the embedded coder dictionary select the "tic200demospkg" from the drop down that after clicking on Manage Packages ->refresh and then select load.
3) Click on the "Code Mappings" tab on the bottom left hand corner of Simulink window to enlarge it.
4) For data stores, go to "Data Stores" tab. You will find the data store used in your model. Select the storage class as "CpuToCla1MsgRam" for the data stores going to cla from cpu.
5) Similarly set the storage class for the signals in and out of the cla in the "Signals/States" tab.
Also, I noticed that you mentioned that you are triggering cla task using EPWM interrupt. Please ensure, while doing so you also use the CLA end of the task CPU interrupt to perform some task at the end of CLA task. This is required as the EPWM interrupt flag will not be cleared if you just use the CLA task and future interrupts will be blocked as the EPWM interrupt flag is cleared at the end of the cla task while using the End of the task ISR.
Please don't hesitate to comment if you need any further clarification.