Hardware and Software Co-Design
After you design and validate a pixel-streaming video processing algorithm in Simulink®, you can target the design to the FPGA on the Zynq board, and generate embedded ARM® code that interacts with the FPGA. You can route the video data to the ARM processor, and control AXI-Lite registers connected to the FPGA control logic.
|Video Capture (software interface)||Capture video to ARM processor on a Zynq-based video system that has an HDMI FMC card|
|Connect to Zynq hardware|
- Create Model Using Simulink Templates
Get started with a model configured for HDMI video processing.
- Zynq Video Dataflow for HDMI Input
Learn about the video data path through the Zynq board when connected to an HDMI FMC card.
- Zynq Video Dataflow for MIPI Input
Learn about the video data path through the Zynq board when connected to a MIPI® FMC card.
- Target FPGA on Zynq Hardware
FPGA targeting workflow using HDL Workflow Advisor.
- Generate FPGA User Logic with AXI4-Stream Video Interface
This example shows how to select an AXI4-Stream Video interface for your generated FPGA user logic.
- Target an ARM Processor on Zynq Hardware
Design and deploy algorithms to the ARM processor.
- Models Generated from FPGA Targeting
Run Simulink models that interact with the deployed algorithms running on the FPGA.