Generate and reuse code for Stateflow® charts
Follow modeling guidelines when creating charts with events, states, and transitions. To learn about considerations when generating code for models that include Stateflow charts, see Code Generation of Stateflow Blocks.
- Code Generation of Stateflow Blocks
The code generator produces code for Stateflow blocks for rapid prototyping.
- Inline State Functions in Generated Code
Describes when and how to control inlining of state functions in generated code.
- Modeling Guidelines for Stateflow Charts (Stateflow)
Efficiently model charts by using states, transitions, and events.
- Modeling Guidelines for Generated Code
Overview of guidelines to consider for your model and generated code, including coding guidelines, component deployment modeling guidelines, and MathWorks Advisory Board guidelines (MAB).
- Generate Code from Atomic Subcharts
Produce standalone code for linked and unlinked atomic subcharts.
- Generate Reusable Code from Stateflow Atomic Subcharts
Generate reusable code for linked and unlinked atomic subcharts.